Terms & Conditions
- We, The Agrodome Partnership Limited and Agrodome (2011) Limited Partnership (“the Operator”) appreciate your custom and aspire to provide a friendly, safe and memorable experience. By entering the Agrodome, you , the visitor (“you” or “your”) accept the following terms and conditions.
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank / credit card statement will be Agrodome. Your account will be charged in New Zealand dollars.
- The Agrodome is a working farm offering a variety of activities and attractions. The Operator advises that whilst all reasonable care is taken certain risks are present including;
- Open waterways
- Weather conditions
- Wildlife, including the interactive wildlife displays
- Walking surfaces; and any other non-specified hazards, aspects, features or elements of the Agrodome.
You are responsible for avoiding or otherwise mitigating these risks and must exercise appropriate care at all times while at the Agrodome and / or whilst participating in any activity offered by the Operator. By entering the Agrodome you are acknowledging and accepting personal responsibility and liability for these and any other risks presented by the Agrodome and to the maximum extend allowed by the law you are releasing the Operator and its subsidiaries, employees, agents and officers from any liability, and indemnifying them for any claims, losses, damages or expenses that arise in respect of the matters outlined or alluded to in this clause, including, but not limited to;
- Personal injury or death
- Property loss or damage
- Acts which may be construed as negligent and / or accidental
- Any other loss, harm, damage or suffering.
In the event that liability of any kind is attributed to the Operator, or its subsidiaries, employees, agents or officers, such liability is limited to the amount paid for the ticket or admission to the Agrodome by the person to whom the Operator is liable.
- The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel any service or activity or part of such at the Agrodome at any time, whether for reason of weather conditions, insufficient bookings, or any other reason. This includes the option to close parts of the Agrodome or remove or vary animals from advertised programs or activities. The Operator will use its reasonable endevours not to do this, but in the event that it is required the Operator shall have no liability to any party. The Operator will consider the matter of refunds, whether partial or in full on a case by case basis and at its absolute discretion.
- Your ticket to the Agrodome is personal and cannot be transferred. It is your responsibility. Entry will not be permitted without a valid ticket and the Operator has no liability or responsibility for lost tickets.
- Validity: this ticket / voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If not redeemed within 12 months of the date of purchase the ticket / voucher is no longer redeemable for the product and no refund will be given.
- Children visiting the Agrodome must, at all times, be supervised by a responsible person aged 16 years or over at a ratio of not more than seven children to each such responsible supervisor.
- You must not bring pets or any other animals to the Agrodome.
- You must not bring any alcohol or drugs (other than prescribed medications or other medicinal pharmaceuticals) to the Agrodome. You may only smoke in the designated smoking areas.
- The Operator reserves the right to deny access to or to remove from the Agrodome any person or persons (whether holding tickets or not) who are considered to be or have the potential to be a nuisance or reckless, or disruptive or who are or are likely to fail to observe Agrodome directions (either signage or by staff). In such circumstances no refunds will be given.
- Any recording, whether visual, audio or both taken by you during your visit to the Agrodome or during or of any activity at the Agrodome must be for personal use only. Any other use, including any commercial use without the express written permission of the Operator is strictly prohibited.
- Car parking is provided and designated for coaches, campervans and private vehicles. You must comply with the car parking signs and instructions set out in the car parking area. The Operator accepts no liability for any damage to any vehicles parked in or otherwise using the car parking area.
- You agree that the laws of New Zealand apply exclusively to these terms and conditions and that the Courts of New Zealand have exclusive jurisdiction over them. You agree not to commence any Court action in any other jurisdiction in relation to these terms and conditions and to indemnify the Operator against any costs incurred in respect of your breaching this clause and these terms and conditions.